Commitment to Your Privacy
Personal Information Foliage Gathers and Tracks
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions to receive our white papers, case studies, to request a meeting, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, or in connection with a job application.
- Information that we may gather through aggregated tracking information from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our content and interactions with you.
- Additionally, we may also collect information relating to your use of our website through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests for information.
- To contact you for client satisfaction surveys, market research, or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support services you have obtained from us.
- For marketing purposes by Foliage and selected organizations, if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on the Foliage site, make navigation easier, and for website usage statistics.
- For information that we collect from you, you may tell us that you do not want your information used for further marketing follow-up.
- Information Sharing and Third-party Sites
- We will not sell, rent, trade, or transfer personably identifiable information collected from you to outside parties.
- This website contains links to other sites. Foliage is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
Questions & Concerns
This policy was last modified on 4 January 2013.