Principal and Senior Software Engineers
Opportunities available in Burlington, MA and Fremont, CA offices
- Do you yearn to build complex software solutions?
- Find yourself daydreaming about integrated systems?
- Do you test RTOS on the weekend just for fun?
- Are you looking for work that offers challenging projects, a variety of
new technologies and the opportunity to work across multiple domains?
As a Principal Software Engineer with Foliage, you will be a hands-on team lead and mentor for collaborative and dedicated teams developing software for integration and deployment. You will work with a group of talented developers on all phases of software development including: requirements definition, hands-on design, architecture, development, testing and integration.
Our Top Ten List
1. Deep experience in delivering software products in Aerospace, Medical and/or
Industrial Equipment with broad experience developing embedded products,
control systems, or enterprise software products
2. 10+ years of direct experience in software design and product development
with formal architecture definition methods
3. Proficient in C/C++ or C#.net or Java Enterprise
4. Previous success as an architect, technical leader and project management for
small- to medium-sized teams
5. Experience defining and following formal software development processes
6. Expertise with 510(k) regulated software development lifecycles or DOD
7. B.S. in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline
8. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
9. Excellent client facing skills and the ability to work effectively with customers to
define software solutions
10. The ability to have fun while you’re working but an understanding of when it is
time to get serious
Rock Stars have all that and...
Fluency with Agile methods
Experience with Web Services development, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, database application programming, embedded technologies, real-time OS